Poll Results! Should All Malaysians Overseas Be Entitled To Vote?
From 3 February 2012, we asked, you voted, and here are the results (in descending order)!
Should All Malaysians Overseas Be Entitled To Vote?
- YES – They should be allowed to vote, but voting should be done at a Malaysian embassy or High Commission. [40%]
- YES – They should be allowed to vote, and mechanisms should be put in place in to enable them to submit votes by post from where they are. [35%]
- NO – There should be restrictions, such as a requirement to have been back to Malaysia within a certain time period, in order to qualify as an overseas voter. [10%]
- NO – Malaysians who have migrated and rooted their lives in another country should not be allowed to vote. [8%]
- YES – They should be allowed to vote, but only in special cases (army postings, students, etc) should they be allowed to vote by post or some other mechanism from where they are. Otherwise, vote here. [5%]
- NO – Only in special cases (army postings, students, etc) should they be allowed to vote. [2%]
Thanks for your votes, and look out for the next LoyarBuangUndi!
Tags: Election Commission, Elections, LoyarBuangUndi, MyOverseasVote, overseas voters
Mind-controlled by His Supreme Eminenceness Lord Bobo to seek out YOUR views on the topics that matter. No undi rosak, phantom voters, or missing ballot boxes. Postal votes are welcome via postcards to Pusat Rakyat LB. Marilah mari, kita mengundi!
Posted on 17 May 2012.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0.
Read more articles posted by LoyarBuangundi.