After two weeks of getting to know our candidates, we have reached week 3 of the Come UndiMsia! madness and it’s finally time for you to vote!
We’ve also revealed the issues that each candidate has chosen to champion. So have a read, have a think, and then click at that LIKE button as if it’s going out of fashion because each week the candidates with the fewest number of LIKE’s will be eliminated!
It’s all happening on the UndiMsia Facebook page, so be sure to check regularly to see who’s in the lead. As you know, you can only vote once, so get your friends involved if you want to keep your favourites in the running!
Just to recap:
Week 1 & 2: Two candidates introduced everyday
Week 3: Voting commences. 4 candidates eliminated.
Week 4: Voting continues. 3 candidates eliminated.
Week 5: Last chance to vote on Facebook! 3 candidates eliminated.
The final 10 remaining candidates will go on to compete at the Grand Finale on Malaysia Day (16 September 2011) at Leonardo’s in Bangsar, hosted by the FABULOUS Glamazonian Goddess, Shelah!!!
The show of the year kicks off at 7.30pm. Only YOU can decide who makes it to the finals, so get voting!
WHY SHOULD I GO TO THE EVENT?
- To be part of the FINAL vote and decide who wins the TASTY TITLE!
- To stuff your face with a delicious dinner specially prepared by Leonardo’s Dining Room and Wine Loft.
- To watch a one-night-only performance by the candidates
- To pick up a unique booklet of stunning, never-before-published photography of the candidates by Johnny McGeorge. Each booklet contains a number of different drawings by Malaysian school children depicting their vision of a better democracy for Malaysia. Filled with passion and spirit, these booklets are not for sale and have been handmade exclusively for the event.
- To be part of history and witness the official launch of UndiMsia!
**BONUS SURPRISE** jewellery by Oxoloco (official stylist for Come UndiMsia!) will be on sale at the event! Lisa is a multi-talented Malaysian designer who makes one-of-a-kind pieces of semi-precious jewellery. Lisa’s designs have been sold all over Europe, Asia, and the United States. Come and meet her in person, check out her exquisite pieces, and get a FREE personal consultation on how to accessorise with style!
Ka Ea – 012 304 1806
Esther – 017 638 2836
Seez – 012 210 3677
Ticket price includes dinner, performances, a booklet and your pledge of support for a better Malaysia. What a bargain!
Your kind contribution to this event will be used to fund UndiMsia!’s voter empowerment initiatives throughout the country.
BE PART OF THE CHANGE!