Get your copy of “Perak: A State of Crisis” now!
LoyarBurok Publications’ first book “Perak: A State of Crisis” is available now! For those of you who missed yesterday’s book launch event, “Remember, Review & Reclaim” or came late and had to be turned away because it was packed to maximum capacity, here’s how you can order the book.
BERSIH 2.0 Chairperson and former Bar Council President, Ambiga Sreenevasan with her copy of the book. On her right is June Rubis.
How much is the book?
- Price of the book: RM45
- For delivery within Peninsular Malaysia, please add RM5 for postage and packing per book
- For delivery to Sabah or Sarawak, please add RM7 for postage and packing per book
- For delivery outside of Malaysia, please email us for exact price.
How to place an order?
1. Bank in payment to:
Maybank Account No.: 5127 6310 8627
Name of Account: Liberal Banter Sdn Bhd
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
2. Send us proof of payment:
Forward your Maybank2U statement or scan your bank-in slip and email to [email protected]
with the words “Perak Book” in the subject line.
3. In that same email, please indicate your:
- physical address
- telephone number
Once you’ve completed your order, LoyarBurok will despatch the book to you by Poslaju.
Loyarburokking to Remember, Review & Reclaim, 12.12.10
- A photo of the Pokok Demokrasi in the “Perak: A State of Crisis” book
- The Rakyat’s Perak MB, Nizar Jamaluddin at the book launch that packed the venue (Annexe Gallery) to maximum capacity.
If democracy is what you want, this THE book for you - from the people who brough you the ONLY blawg, LoyarBurok
(Visited 450 times, 4 visits today)